Calgary Wild Water Polo Club is looking for coaches for our upcoming 2023-24 season. If you’re passionate about water polo and want to share your skills and experience, we’d love to talk to you!
We’re hiring coaches of all experience levels to help us develop and inspire the next generation of water polo players.
Calgary Wild is part of Alberta Water Polo’s Community Club program, training at MNP Community & Sport Centre and competing throughout Alberta.
- Coaching training and certification for all our coaches
- A willingness/flexibility to work with your own training schedule
- Compensation between $20 and $35/hour
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
What you would do:
- Conduct practice sessions and provide guidance on techniques, strategies, and game play
- Foster a positive and inclusive team environment that promotes sportsmanship and personal growth
- Develop strategies and coach teams in tournaments, competitions, and events
- Collaborate with other coaches and staff members to enhance our overall program
Calgary Wild works with athletes ages 6-18 of all skill levels. We’re proud of our club spirit and our performance. We’d love to have you join our team. We’re looking for coaches to join our junior coaching program (ages 14 to 18 this season) and our senior coaching staff.
Want to learn more or interested in working with Wild? Reach out to
As this is a part time role, only local coaches will be considered.