(Schedule may be subject to change for reasons beyond our control)
|12U||2011-2013***||8:00-9:00pm optional||6:30-7:30pm||6:30-8:00pm*||12:00-1:30pm||pm league**|
** City league will start later in the season
***Athletes born in 2013 with previous water polo experience may register for 12U
- Season Start: September 12, 2022
- Season End: April 23, 2023
- 2 Week December Break (dates TBC, dependent on athlete/coaching availability)
- 1 Week March Break (dates TBC, dependent on athlete/coaching availability)
- No practice on long weekends
Athletes in some age groups may be given the opportunity to practice up and/or compete up an age group. This is at the coach’s discretion and by invitation only.
We recognize that some pool times are late for our younger athletes; coaches will work with parents to accommodate early departures if needed.
Expectation: Children registered should be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. A skills test will be conducted at the start of the season for group placement.
These sessions are not a replacement for swimming lessons.
All practices are held at MNP Community & Sport Centre.
MNP Community & Sport Centre
2225 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary AB T2G 5B6